- How can furniture hire help me sell my home?
Melbourne Home Details will make your home stand out in a competitive market by styling it to suit a large range of buyers. Strategically placed furniture and accessories will make rooms seem larger and appear more usable and inviting.
- Is there anything else I can do to best present my property?
Yes. Our stylists can recommend what else you can do to best present your property such as decluttering, cleaning and maintenance. We also have a list of tips you may find helpful!
- How much does premium furniture hire cost?
The costs will depend on your specific needs. Our stylists will visit your property and review the project, recommend what furnishings are required and then send you a customised quotation the same day.
- What does the price include?
Our rates include delivery, furniture placement, picture hanging, pick up after the sales campaign and insurance.
- Can I see the furniture I’m going to rent?
We have a gallery of photos on our website and can direct you to some previous setups on the internet. You can be assured that we style each home to its’ individual requirements.
- Are the goods insured?
All Melbourne Home Details’ goods are automatically insured against non-accidental damage including fire, water damage and theft. This is included in your quotation.
- Do I need to be present at the setup?
No. We can collect keys from a Real Estate Agent or meet your Relocation Agent on site, whatever suits you better.
- How long will it take for my property to be styled?
Most properties are fully styled and ready for photos in one day.
- How do I pay?
Payment can be made by cash, direct deposit, cheque or credit card. All payments must be cleared prior to commencing setup.
- When do I have to pay for the hired items?
Payment is due prior to the furniture being installed, without exception.
- Are there any hidden charges?
Our price is all inclusive for a 5-week hire period
- What happens if my property doesn’t sell?
While most properties styled by Melbourne Home Details sell during that hire period, if the property doesn’t sell, hire can be arranged on a weekly or monthly basis. The cost for ongoing weekly hire is included in the initial quotation.
- What happens if my property sells early?
If your property sells before auction, Melbourne Home Details has done its job and no refunds will apply.